Artists: Submit your own maps at makemapsproject@gmail.com
Twitter: @MakeMaps

























Journey to the Centre of the Page by Ben Newman

Over the weekend Ben sent over his map, 'Journey to the Centre of the Page'. Ben has recently moved into a new studio and decided his map should represent how he conjures up his mad and brilliant illustration ideas. He writes;

"Until recently, I've worked from home for years but for the last few months, before my studio space came through, I had to work in my bedroom. This is not healthy
for a 28 year old man and meant that some days I wouldn't leave the house or talk to anybody in person. I decided that for my map I would illustrate the journey my ideas had to make because it's a hell of a lot more interesting than my walk to the shop to buy milk. Thankfully my working from home days are finally over."

Ace work Ben!