Artists: Submit your own maps at makemapsproject@gmail.com
Twitter: @MakeMaps




U.S.A Map by Gabriela Nicole Gonzalez


This wonderfully textured map of the U.S was sent over by Gabriela. Whilst creating the map, she realised there is much of her own country she is still yet to see...

"Since I was really little, I have been very into traveling, and my family would take me on big trips to Europe or South America, places far away. As I've gotten older, my love for traveling has not faded at all and I've saved up my money several times to go abroad exploring new places and new faces. But recently it has dawned on me that I have not traveled much in my own country, so I am making it a point to explore the U.S. and what it's all about soon in my future."

Thanks for getting in touch Gabriela!
See more of Gabriela's work here, and check out her cool portraits on her tumblr blog right here > fromgabriela.tumblr.com