Artists: Submit your own maps at makemapsproject@gmail.com
Twitter: @MakeMaps











South East Asia 2009 by David Sparshott

David Sparshott, illustrator and master of the pencil crayon, has sent over his map of a journey he took in 2009;

"Last year I went away travelling with my girlfriend. During this time I kept a diary and sketchbook. I had a huge amount of reference material to work from, a written diary, drawings, photographs, and videos. Taking the time to revisited this was really enjoyable experience and only helped to convince me to explore the possibility of going away for a few months again next year."

An awesome map David, thanks!
See David's portfolio at www.davidsparshott.com. It's full of great work, especially his really cool and recent football illustrations for the Times.